Ad Information: Midtown Modern Condo was viewed: 32 times.
My Facebook/Twitter Link:
Midtown Modern Condo is the residential component of Guoco Midtown II, a new mixed-use development by well-known property developers GuocoLand and Hong Leong Holdings. It will be built on top of the Bugis MRT station, which is an interchange between the East-West and Downtown Lines. This will provide future residents great transport connectivity.
Guoco Midtown II will be an extension of GuocoLand’s Guoco Midtown, another mixed-use development located directly opposite on Beach Road. The two sites will be linked with an underground tunnel, resulting in a a mega development with an enlarged footprint of 3.2ha and maximum gross floor area of 1.5 million sq ft.
This $2.4 billion mixed development will comprise retail and Grade A office spaces with large public squares and Midtown Bay - the 219-unit residential component of Midtown. It is a short walk to Singapore's Formula 1 Marina Bay Street Circuit - the one and only night race in the annual F1 calendar that has wowed audiences all over the world with its spectacular sight.
The apartments at Midtown Modern condo are designed with adaptable spaces to meet changing lifestyle needs. It will also be a sustainable development incorporating energy and water conservation as well as the adoption of urban greenery and landscaping. Some of its unique features will include the following:
- Parents working from home with children on home-based learning would have spaces that are convertible between sleeping and working.
- Power points and wi-fi hotspots will be integrated with living/working spaces for convenient access and connection to work devices such as laptops and other mobile devices.
- Lots of greenery to provide a garden-like setting to unwind from the modern hectic lifestyle. There will also be recreational facilities for residents to relax after work.
- Three low-rise retail and F&B clusters at Guoco Midtown and Midtown II fronting a public space. Two of the retail clusters are at Guoco Midtown: Midtown Garden along Beach Road, and Midtown Market directly behind the conserved Old Beach Road Police Station building. The third retail cluster is Midtown Square at Midtown II and is located above the Bugis MRT interchange station and fronting Tan Quee Lan Street.
- Each cluster will have a different character and atmosphere, with distinctive retail and F&B offerings. The public areas will be naturally ventilated,
- 20 thematic gardens and landscaped public spaces spread across Guoco Midtown and Midtown II. They cover the ground floor, various podium levels and even the rooftops of the towers that add up to 3.8 ha, which is bigger than the combined footprint of the site. These gardens seek to provide a sense of living and working in nature that promotes the well-being of inhabitants.
- Dedicated facilities for residential and office towers. For instance, the office tower has its own gardens on Level seven and 30, a 40m lap pool, a 100m jogging track, an event plaza and party pavilions on the rooftop of the tower, with views of Marina Bay and Kallang Basin. Even entrances are separate for each of the different components. There are also multiple drop-off points.
- Incorporates features such as contactless lifts, turnstiles and fittings. Its HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) system prevents cross-contamination between floors. The HVAC system comes with carbon dioxide sensors to manage fresh air intake. Its MERV 14 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) high performance filters with dust spot efficiency up to 95% is able to carry out UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) that can remove more than 90% of pathogens, including viruses.
- Offers a Network Hub - a members-only business and social club that caters to both office tenants and residents. The five-storey network hub has 80,000 sq ft of space including members’ lounges, meeting rooms equipped with virtual-technology, private dining rooms with kitchens and travellers’ lounges for busy executives to freshen up when they arrive from the airport. The Network Hub is also directly connected to the 30-storey office tower.