Ad Information: Ki Residences At Brookvale was viewed: 33 times.
My Facebook/Twitter Link:
The Ki Residences condo @ Sunset Way is a 999-year leasehold condo development located in the exclusive Sunset Way estate (off Clementi Road) and at the fringe of the city. It will occupy the Former Site of Brookvale Park Condo with a sprawling 373,008 sqft of land. With a plot ratio of 1.6, the site will yield a total gross floor area (GFA) of 656,494 sqft, inclusive of the 10% bonus area for balcony.
The project is expected to yield about 660 units consisting of ten 12-storey high blocks that will blend seamlessly with the lush greenery and idyllic surroundings. Taking inspiration from the Japanese word 'ki', the design concept seeks to harmonise its inhabitants with their natural surroundings to improve their well-being.
Although the area is a designated enclave for two-storey bungalows and private residential developments, many essential amenities can be found around it. Hence, its allure for those looking for a combination of exclusivity and convenience.
Ki Residences Condo - Key Attributes
Below are some key attributes of the Ki Residences At Brookvale that makes it an attractive investment.
- Exquisite Design Concept
- 999-year leasehold land
- Tranquil environment with lush greenery and low vehicular traffic
- Close proximity to education institutions, shopping malls and other essential amenities
- Excellent Transport Connectivity
- Potential Cross Island Line MRT station
- Proximity to major economic zones enhances investment potential
- Exciting developments under the URA Master Plans for Clementi and Beauty World
- Proximity to nature parks and the Rail Corridor